Our Procedures to Keep You Safe: COVID-19
- In our initial appointment, I wear a mask, and I respectfully request that the client also observes this safety procedure. I stay 6 feet away from the client as we discuss the project.
- When working in the home, our team members wear masks at all times and maintain 6 feet of social distancing from you and your family members.
- We adjust to your schedule, so you can plan to be out of the house while we are working, if you desire.
- During the demolition stage, the crew will spray and sanitize the room with a disinfecting solution.
- Our team members use hand-sanitizer frequently as they are working.
- At the end of the day, our crew will clean up the work area.
- During the remodeling process, we recommend that you change your AC filter/s out at least once a week. When we are finished, continue to change filters for 3 to 4 weeks to remove the dust resulting from the remodeling work.